These courses focus on real-life, authentic language use needed to successfully communicate in American English. This course will help participants make easy transitions and get accustomed to living and working in the United States.
Who are these classes for?
New employees and families living and working in the USA.
- English for Real-life
- Conversation strategies for connecting with new people.
- Cultural and corporate adjustment strategies for expats in the USA
- Pronunciation and accent reduction
- Making new friends in the USA
- Local landmarks and points of interest