More than just language, we teach communication
Miscommunication is expensive
Lack of clear communication can be costly:
- Sales are lost if you’re not communicating well
- Accidents happen when employees don’t clearly understand safety procedures
- Vendors can take advantage of you if the communication is not clear
- Etiquette blunders can result in lost accounts
- Poor communication can cripple a company
Clear communication opens the door to faster growth and profitability
- Trying to grow a company with poor communication is like swimming with lead weights.
- Without language barriers, your global workforce and marketing partnerships will be far more effective and profitable.
- Companies that are in tune with language, culture and human temperament are set to expand and develop.
- Strong communication fosters more functional teams.
You need more than words to truly communicate
There’s a big difference between speaking and communicating. Real communication—that fosters understanding across cultural boundaries—involves many factors, including:
One of the most innovative language organizations in the nation
For more than 30 years, BEI has used innovation, and an in-depth understanding of cross-cultural communication, to produce over 20 thousand successful clients. We’re fully accredited with a strong track record of innovation and success.