This course is focus strongly on real-life communication in business settings and can be customized to be industry specific. Instruction will consist of Business Writing and Conversation, Business and Workplace Vocabulary, with a strong focus on professional English skills. There is also a built in Accent Reduction component to the course curriculum.
The course may be designed to meet and individual’s needs or a group setting, while offering you the flexibility to select what is best for your employees.
Classes are generally two hours in length and can take place during the work day or after hours until 9:00pm. Saturday classes are also available from 9:00am-12:00pm
- Private Classes are individual lessons with one student and one teacher.
- Semi-Private Language Programs are customized to fit the small group needs of 2-4 students.
- Personalized learning program including pre-course evaluation, orientation interview, detailed teachers’ recommendations, and individual assessment
- Private, customized lessons that give you intensive practice in the language topics most essential to you, for example: business communication, listening comprehension, business writing, accent reduction or general business vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Experienced, professional, dedicated and friendly teachers
- Flexible locations:
- Bilingual Education Insitute-6060 Richmond, Suite 180 Houston, TX 77057
- Your location
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-789-4555 to discuss your specific goals. We will be happy to put together a program that fits your needs and schedule.